Hey everyone, it's my first post! It was my birthday yesterday and I finally got to have the coolest birthday food. I've been mentioning (on the sly, and the not so sly) for the past couple of years that I love birthday cake, but I get plenty of it at other peoples' birthdays throughout the year, so a birthday pie would be way sweeter. And this year my wish finally came true. Monica made a cinnamon, caramel, and cruched pecan covered apple pie from scratch (Yeah, I know you're drooling). Gee, I might have to go finish the rest of it right now...

Also, as you can see from the image above, our full engagement photos are now up on Picture Michigan's site. Check them out!

3 Comments:

  1. Jocelyn Edin said...
    Happy belated birthday bro! Saucy photos, very nice. Glad Monica treated you with sweet treats. You deserve the very best. Love you.
    Britta said...
    Happy B-day! Great pics...you guys look so in love!!! :) See you soon!
    Anonymous said...
    These photos are amazing you guys! Just beautiful!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home