the attempted "run"...

Since this weekend was one of booze and laziness...I decided I should attempt to do something athletic today. Which meant I carefully mapped out a course that would avoid as many of the stupid hills in Grand Rapids as possible...I definitely didn't miss enough of them and about died. Maybe I'll just join a gym instead... :) Back to class tomorrow...cheers!

4 Comments:

  1. Britta said...
    Whoa! I'm impressed! It's so hard to get motivated to do that and you did it! :) GO YOU! I can't wait to get running because I have been so inactive for so long...Keep up the good work!
    Anonymous said...
    I've been saying that very same thing. I have a gym membership...but I haven't gone since, err, June.
    Yikes.

    Best of luck with the schoolin' this week. I actually have homework now, too! It's wierd!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh Monica, I hear you on the run thing. Unfortunately, since school started, I am so tired when I get home that I haven't exercised!! I looked at myself in the mirror today and vowed NEXT MONDAY FOR SURE! Umm, we'll see how that works out :) Sorry Kyle and I missed seeing you this past weekend, we just couldn't do all the driving and still get stuff done at home! Love, Melissa
    Jocelyn Edin said...
    Hills can be satisfying. I would make one a destination and once you get to the top, you run home. May the force be with you.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home