Engagement Pics!!!!

Yay! So we've be anxiously waiting how they'd turn out...and today I opened up my e-mail and they're not completely processed yet...but they did put some of them together in a slide show. Some are racy...and yes, the water was pretty chilly. When we got done shooting on the beach and older couple asked us if we were going to be in a magazine. It was pretty entertaining...anyhow, hope you enjoy! We sure did, we'll post another link to static images once they become available. Happy Wednesday everyone, can't wait for this weekend!!
PS: Jon and Lucinda were wonderful to work with, they do such amazing work!! (www.picturemichigan.com)

Rex and Monica's E-pics Slideshow

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oh my god, those pictures are so, so, so, so, SO good. Not to copy you, but um, I'm so talking Ben into getting pictures by them. Like now.

    You guys seriously look like models, no kidding. I want one of those!!
    Anonymous said...
    Wow, those pics are AWESOME!! I love all the different poses, especially the ones by/in the water. Yes, you should probably be models for happy couples in love :) Being engaged is so fun! (except for when you are stressed about the wedding) Love, Melissa
    Jocelyn Edin said...
    Made me smile and giggle and tear up. You guys look amazing and so in love. I wish Mom could see these.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home