Good times with friends, good times with a ton of rain, not such good times for the team...ah well.


Go State!
*I think this is the engagement photo we're going to go with....kidding. : )

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hahaha-I definitely vote for that as the engagement pic!! See you this weekend for the big game??

    -Kari
    Anonymous said...
    Yes, MSU is having some problems, but our luck will be that they will play the game of their lives on Sat vs UM....you both look cute in the photo :) Excited to see you this weekend!! Love, Melissa
    Jocelyn Edin said...
    So cute!
    Jocelyn Edin said...
    So cute!
    Britta said...
    Great pic! Yeah, I'm glad I stayed in for that one. Ben was there and came home pretty unhappy. :( I agree with Melissa though that this weekend MSU will play the game of their life. The rivalry is it's own dynamic. Can't wait to see everyone in a few days!! Go Blue!
    Anonymous said...
    Sparty is totally bumming me out right now. Ugh! What do we have to do? A football raindance??

    It was so good to see you today! Hope you had fun tailgaiting!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home