So...I woke up this lovely, sunny Monday morning...read a few chapters in my latest book obsession, spent 40 minutes working out then turned on my phone. There was one voicemail, I called in, expecting an update from my mom about how my grandpa is doing (he had heart surgery last Tuesday-he's recovering wonderfully) and instead it's a secretary from Rockford Public Schools. My heart stopped...
the message went on...
I have to call in to set up an interview for next week Tuesday...
I have my first interview next Tuesday...
I'm freaking out.
I'm sure it'll be okay, what's meant to be will be, but wow. It's pretty intimidating, but exciting at the same time. Just had to share, when I have a spare minute again I do a big update posting...but 'til then I guess I better get working on my portfolio...
3 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
2:30 PMYey!! Congrats, Monica!!! I'm sure you will do great....but I know they can be a little stressful :) Where is Rockford Public Schools? -Melissa- Anonymous said...
4:25 PMYEA!!! That is Great news!! Congrats and go get 'em! Good luck!- Jocelyn Edin said...
9:34 PMThis is awesome, only postitive even if it doesn't work out. But who wouldn't love Mrs. Rainey? ... I do!!!