All the presents were wrapped and ready to be packed
And...that's about it. :)
Obviously there's a lot to get done before it all kicks off tomorrow evening, so what am I doing on here, blogging away when there's laundry, dishes, packing, baking, and countless other things to get done before it begins? I just wanted to give my readers (I know there's got to be one or two of you out there!) a nudge over to my other blog. One that will probably see a lot more action in the coming months than this one. We all know how amazing I am at keeping up with regular posts (insert eye roll and a whistle here) so what the heck is with the other blog?
It originally started with a running goal in mind, but has evolved to deal with my "running" and health. I figured I'd keep updates and funny stories here and have a separate locale to drone on and on about my training, etc. So there you have it. Check it out sometime if you get the chance and want some extra reading, or not. No biggie, just giving everyone a heads up in case I go MIA for the next couple of months. :)
Happy Holidays Everyone!
1 Comment:
-
- Kerri said...
1:26 PMHappy holidays to you too!