So my sister, who lives in Texas, sent me a pic the other day of the "snow" they got there...yes, it's Texas so I guess getting snow isn't of the norm. At that point I had to laugh, because we hadn't seen much more than a flake or two. Definitely eating my words today. I had to brush off my car on the way home from work last night, and this morning I woke up to see we'd been dumped on. I'm guessing maybe 8+ inches at the point...and lots of school closings, so no sub job for the day. And, I'm loving it, the snow that is. Probably because I'm snuggled up reading a book and don't have to go out in it at this point, but still, it's absolutely gorgeous, welcome back lake effect! Time to get out the skis! :)
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-Melissa