Soooo about posting...

I guess it wasn't meant to be, and by that I mean, the resolution to "post more often." Since it's almost the end of January...and my last post was the 31st of last year, I obviously have been slacking. Ah well, I've still got a few more to work on, I guess I can deal with breaking one already, right?

So yeah, January's been January so far, a really long, really cold month, but it's actually seemed to go by pretty fast so I can't really complain. There have been some high points: a very inspiring inauguration, No Doubt is touring again this year, birthdays, a "sprinkle" for Jocelyn, the elliptical was delivered, and many more to come through the remainder of the year I'm sure. And yesterday I had my first meeting with my new trainer, which was very exciting. Although it was determined I am WAY out of shape! But obviously, that's why I'm going. : ) So far I'm motivated and ready to stick to whatever I need to to feel toned and athletic again, we'll see how it progresses as time goes on, but for now I'm optimistic!

I guess that's all for right now, we're just kind of bundled up and hunkered down until warmer weather decides to show up, really looking forward to that! Happy belated 2009 to everyone, I'm sure it's going to be another amazing year!

2 Comments:

  1. Melissa said...
    With all this exercise you are going to have quite a hot and hard body in your swimsuit this summer! -Melissa
    Anonymous said...
    I wish I had a trainer! You lucky girl, you! Have fun with the workouts and Florida here we come, right?!?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home