Busy busy BUSY past weekend, and of course my computer's being awesome and rejecting my camera-so no pics for now...maybe next week sometime? The weekend started off on Friday morning with a trip to Muskegon for a trial updo and make-up run. Super excited with how it all turned out. Then I got to make a nice short trip down to K-Zoo for the state tennis tourney, got to see E play for the first time this year, which I feel incredibly guilty about. It just didn't work out any other way. Ahhhh life. Portland ended up ranking 8th in the state for their division, which is in my opinion excellent. Congrats to everyone there. Cruised back to G.R., then onward to Grand Haven for a rehersal, and rehersal dinner for the wedding Rex was in Saturday. Such a cute little town, we're going to try and find a weekend to head over there for some time away sometime this summer...fingers crossed. Weekends tend to keep booking up...Saturday was the wedding for Jeremiah and Sara in Spring Lake. Rex and Jeramiah met in art school at Kendall. Goooood times. Sunday was another wedding, this time for my cousin, down in Albion. We finally got home and crashed for the nite. Yesterday was classes and a job interview, then we headed back to Portland for my brother's graduation! Yay! Congrats E!! You ROCK :) and the nite was rounded off with homework 'til 1 am. Such fun times...anyhow, it's about time to start working on vows. See everyone Saturdayyyyyyyyyy! Unless I find time to post before then, we can't wait!!!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Can't even tell you how excited I am for this weekend. It's like a two-for-one..a wedding - and we get to go to the beach! Whoo!

    It's going to be gorgeous, YOU'RE going to be gorgeous, the party is gonna be fabulous. Yay! Good times.
    Anonymous said...
    Ditto to Erica's comments. Kyle and I are so excited and looking forward to seeing the beautiful bride and enjoying the celebration!! Have fun the last few days of non-married life. Personally, I think married life is so much more fun :) -Melissa
    Jocelyn Edin said...
    Holy smokes Mon. You have a lot going on!!! See you on the beach in all of your glory. Yahooey!
    Anonymous said...
    I can't wait for you to write a new post to tell you that your wedding was totally amazing. Perfect weather, everyone looked fantastic, and that was a hell of a party. :)

    Congratulations again, you guys.
    Anonymous said...
    Ditto to Erica's. I'm anxiously awaiting your post as well but have to say that I LOVE the sneak preview of your wedding photos, your photographers are amazing!! The beach pictures are gorgeous, just like the bride (and the groom looked pretty hot too :) -Melissa

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home