So I've got a workout buddy, if you can call him that. I guess the more technical term would be workout disruptor. He sits in the spare room, on the bed, staring at me while I'm working out, meowing his protest as I'm sweating it out, "Come snuggle me instead of running on the elliptical!"
"You've done enough bicep curls," he purrs as he rubs against my legs."Just put away the weights, I want some attention."
And forget it when I'm trying to hold a plank, that's his favorite time to play 'London Bridge,' daringly running back and forth under me. Or when I'm doing crunches, and he stands on my stomach, and then flops down and purrs rubbing against my chin. It's all over at that point.
I have to remove him from the room and shut the door, giggling as his lone paw pokes its way pitifully under the door begging and waiting for me to let him back in the room. Really, it's hilarious and I love him all the more for it. We seriously have the coolest (if sometimes a pain in the booty) cat in the world, in my opinion.
-Melissa