So this is my last full week of classroom control, next week I teach two subjects, then, it's FINALLY SPRING BREAK!!! I just keep telling myself to hang in there and I can make it through this, but WOW, some days it's really hard. My teacher told me once again today, that the reason she got a student teacher is because, being the veteran teacher she is (13yrs), she knew she couldn't handle this class of 23 on her own. So needless to say, my weeks of having total control of the room have not been a piece of cake. It's been an amazing learning experience and I feel much better prepared to have my own classroom, but I am REALLY looking forward to getting paid for work again and lounging by the pool for a week....sigh...the countdown is on....

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Yea!! You can do it! Have lots of fun on Spring Break, too! Soak up some rays for me too, okay?!? :)
    Anonymous said...
    The student teaching experience just makes you appreciate your first paycheck from teaching even more (cause you know, teachers make so much $$$ :) I'm jealous you are heading south for warmth, are you going to Sanibel? -Melissa

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home