So today, I opted for the beach instead of being responsible and doing my homework! I just couldn't resist, the weather was right, the lake water temperatures were right...so I put off the school work and headed to Holland. : ) It was SO worth it!!!!!!!! Besides what's the point of sitting in the house when class gets out early versus heading to the beach to soak up some rays? Sigh..probably the last beach day of the year...in October! How fun is that?
A couple of pics...remembering that lovely weather...sigh..first off, the "rents"
*Rex had to work, or I'm sure he would have been there too..for the record, I did jump in and the water was actually decent and swim-able. : )
2 Comments:
-
- Jocelyn Edin said...
8:23 AMYou go girl!!! I would have done the same :)- Anonymous said...
4:16 PMAhhh. the beach! I love Lake Michigan...I defnitely would have been there with ya! You're so lucky you live so close. See you in a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
