25 days?!?!

Okay, wow, so we've hit the under one month mark. Saturday was the official 4 weeks mark, and we have something going on each weekend leading up to the big day. It's going to fly by! We both have our bachelor and bachelorette parties under our belts, and have most of the RSVP cards in...okay sort of. But we'll give it a few more days before we start stalking people down...including a few of the groomsmen. : ) Had the final meeting with the florist, decided to change the flowers for the table tops, I just wasn't happy with the ones we had originally planned on, but the ones I found were the same price as the gerbera daisies- bonus! So it all worked out. Picked up my dress, the alterations are complete, the bustle is in, and it fits like a glove! So excited, I feel like a princess in it. We met with our photographers, looked at the timeline with them, plotted out our pictures and such- they rock, and we already can't wait to see the pics from the big day. Tomorrow nite we do the important thing- ordering the spirits for the big party after the wedding, and then it's just little odds and ends until the big day. More appointments and fun! I'd post pictures, but I don't want to spoil anything-wellllll I'll try and get some up of the cake topper. My camera's being fussy right now, but I'll add some one of these days. It looks awesome. So yeah, besides the wedding which has taken over our lives- classes are good, but super busy. Riley has been out and about walking the neighborhood, the cats are lazy as ever, and Rex is super excited about the season finale of Heroes tonite, okay I am too. : ) We're great in Grand Rapids, lovin' the warmth and sunshine and watching time fly by. See everyone soon!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You are not even going to see these next few weeks! :) Well, you will, but when it's over you're going to think "wait, what?"

    I can't wait to see all your hard work come together on your big day. I know it's going to be gorgeous. Fingers crossed for beautiful weather, I'm sure it will be. :)

    p.s. You're supposed to feel like a princess in your dress! That's how you know it's the one! :)

    Soon! xoxo Erica
    Anonymous said...
    I remember the last month before the wedding and how it is so exciting....enjoy the time!! Just wait until the last week, you will be all smiles :) Good luck w/the last of the details, the big day will be awesome!! -Melissa
    Jocelyn Edin said...
    Nope, 23!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home