Hello February...oh wait...

So, we got some more snow. I don't know about anyone else, but this is SO depressing. After having a couple of days where I ran around in my favorite shoes ever (Teva flip flops) going back to snow just stinks. Apparently it's supposed to warm up soon, we'll see, I'm praying my tulips make it through this...

In other, more pleasant fronts...

*our invitations came in-now all we have to do is stamp, address, and add the inserts to them...
*Rex's ring is in
*I had my dress fitting
*We finished registering...kinda ;)
*got my fall placement for teacher assisting-across the street in a 5th grade classroom! Yay!
*School's almost out for the semester..then spring/summer classes start
*Easter weekend was a wonderful one spent with family
*my car is fixed
*my mom finally found her mother of the bride dress...it was only the third one she found...but I think this one is the real deal...
*life is good : )

Our backyard this morning....


Riley wasn't too happy about it either....

5 Comments:

  1. Jocelyn Edin said...
    Hopefully this cold weather is gone in time for your barefoot on the beach wedding! Yikes. At least today is sunny in our neck of the woods. And it's Friday! Love the updates. TGIF!
    Anonymous said...
    TC got pounded w/snow, and even Aurora got a dusting....I agree w/you 100%, I would much rather be in my Reef flip-flops!! I can't believe how close your wedding is, everyone in Kyle's family is excited about it (we talked about it over the weekend and we all have rooms) fun fun! Congrats on getting your placement, the end is in sight!! -Melissa
    Anonymous said...
    Uh oh...I think Ben and I need to get on the room thing...hmmm... Anyway, it was great seeing you last weekend and I definitely agree with the flip flop idea. Your wedding is coming up fast and I can't wait!! Yea!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Monica, I was shopping for an upcoming friend's wedding gift and decided to start looking for you and Rex, but only found a registry at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Are you registered anywhere else? Just curious :) -Melissa
    Monica said...
    Hey Melissa,
    We're at Target too. We also have a teeny tiny one at Macy's, but it's not really anything exciting. :) We were a bit of slackers in the registering department...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home