Well, another exciting week(end) in wedding planning and life. Tuesday morning I got my letter of formal acceptance to the college of education, which means I'll be 100% done in a year from May!!! It's so nice to finally see the end again, I can't wait to start the fun stuff this Fall. Thursday nite we got the call for our rings being in-YAY! Friday we rented the arch and chairs for the ceremony, Friday nite we picked up our rings...well mine at least, Rex's was too big so it'll be back in in about a week. They look wonderful, and we can't wait 'til June to wear them!!! Saturday we headed to East Lansing to celebrate St.Patty's day in true green and white style with friends, MSU also happened to be playing in the NCAA tourney that nite which added to the fun. It was an excellent evening of drinks, dancing, and wii playing, ended by the best post-bar food ever at a place called Menna's, I would definitely recommend them any time of day. Soooo yummy! Wow, okay enough on the food...today we headed to Muskegon to finalize the catering info, timeline for the big day, and pick out invitations. We finally got it done, and now we get to kick back and relax for the evening, maybe watch one the dvd's we picked up the other nite. It's going to be another crazy week...I have a feeling our schedule isn't going to slow down for a while...June 9th, here we come!
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
6:02 PMWow, you are really making progress!! It seems like you are getting things done plenty early, which is nice and should help relieve some stress. Congrats on the acceptance to the school of ed!! Do you student teach for a full year? Hope you have a good week. -Melissa- Jocelyn Edin said...
8:14 PMYes, congrats Mon! Ah, the to-do's for a wedding...neverending but fun.