Yet another milestone checked off our list of "Grown-Up-y Things To-Do for the First Time." Monica and Riley are showing off the new tree, with Astro there at the bottom getting ready to cause some trouble. As you might be able to tell, we've attempted to use the tree to cover up our hideous walls :), which are in restoration limbo 'til springtime. I'd also like to note that the tree shown here is fully decorated! Yes, you heard me right folks, we have a total of 4 ornaments, Rainbow Brite, Wolverine, Hulk, and Spider-Man (we're still kids at heart); colorful lights and a star tree topper. But, we love the tree anyway! We're excited to have our first tree, and the living room smells awesome. Happy Holidays!
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
p.s. love the santa suits. I know I always feel a little guilty putting clothes on Kip, but he looks so damn cute I get over it quick. :)
See you soon!
xoxoxo