"Lake Effect Snow"

I think I finally understand this term, after hearing it for years living in Portland it didn't mean much....however, it takes on a WHOLE new meaning living here in Grand Rapids. The excess of snow is beautiful, when being watched from inside the nice cozy house, with a cup of tea, bundled up in a warm blanket. It is not so nice at 8 in the morning scraping off a car...silly winter. Not too much going on in G.R. just finishing off the semester of school. Rex is excited to be done with his teaching for the semester as well. After next Wednesday I can breathe again and enjoy my weeks off from classes and just be working. :) Which brings me to my current part time job, I'm a cookie decorator at Cookies By Design. It's a lot of fun, and it's neat to see a plain cookie come to life. I feel like an elf, and with me being a dork.....that's about it. I'll post some pictures of Riley in his santa suit soon!

3 Comments:

  1. Jocelyn Edin said...
    Post some pictures of your cookie designs too!
    Anonymous said...
    The news was talkinga about lake effect snow this morning....I'm not happy w/all the snow we have right now, and how darn cold it is! Can't wait to meet Riley at X-mas and see you guys too! Love, Melissa
    Anonymous said...
    hahaha I love the santa suit-it's hilarious!! don't forget to post ones of his "hunting vest" too...

    I miss you!!
    ~Kari

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home