Okay, as promised, here are some pics from the awesome wedding this weekend!!! Yay! It was a gorgeous and sunny August day full of friends and family....such good times!!!














Pre-wedding prep! Check out those HOT outfits!!
















Beth's dad walking her down the aisle.















About to be given away!! :)
















Ceremony...















Vows...















Exiting...















Mr. and Mrs. Steinhaus....wow, my best friend is married....how crazy and awesome!!!




















Another pic of the beautiful bride :)

Next June will be here before Rex or I know it, can't wait!!! And we're hoping it goes just as wonderful as this wedding did! :)

8 Comments:

  1. Jocelyn Edin said...
    Of course it will be. Did look lovely. You look so beautiful. Can't wait for yours!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm glad the couple had such nice weather! That's always a good sign.

    Your wedding will be so much fun, I just know it. Married on the beach? How could it not be awesome?
    Britta said...
    The pictures look great and I must say that you looked so pretty, too, Monica! I can't wait for your wedding also!!
    Anonymous said...
    I agree with everybody's comments!! You looked beautiful and the ceremony also seemed to be perfect. I remember once Kyle and I were engaged, going to weddings was so exciting because I noticed EVERYTHING and thought about our wedding. Have a good weekend! -Melissa
    Anonymous said...
    wow...it is really weird to see it typed as Beth Steinhaus. The wedding pics look cute-it makes me excited for yours!!

    ~Kari
    Anonymous said...
    wow...it is really weird to see it typed as Beth Steinhaus. The wedding pics look cute-it makes me excited for yours!!

    ~Kari
    Anonymous said...
    okay so I finally tried to comment, and I messed it up and left two-sorry!! lol
    Monica said...
    kair,you crack me up. love you and thanks for being brave and posting. :) and thanks for the outrageous flattery from the rest of you ladies! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home