New house = New pet!! : )


So on top of the fun of updating the house and painting, unpacking, wedding planning, etc. etc. etc. We've decided to get a kitten, I'm sure a puppy will follow, just as soon as we finish fencing in the backyard. But for now we're starting small. :) We're adopting Fiona through www.petfinder.com which is an excellent site to check out if you're in the market for a new pet. She's part Maine Coon cat which means she'll grow up to be about 12-15 lbs., or racoon sized which will be a lot of fun. Can't wait to meet her and pick her up possibly this weekend. We'll keep eveyone updated!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Cute
    joanne said...
    That is the CUTEST kitten ever. Jojo
    Britta said...
    I know you were talking about getting a pet, but it was still a surprise to see this post! Yeah!! I am excited for you to be pet owners and I think that the kitten is adorable!! See you soon!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home