
The kittens have arrived. They've made an easy adaptation to our home, and are the sweetest things ever. always cuddling and purring. And we don't have to potty train them. Bonus! It'll be a bummer leaving them for the weekend, but we're ready to have some fun. Cabin weekend is fast approaching and everyone's getting excited for it. Fireworks to kick it off Friday nite, tubing the AuSable on Saturday, and who knows what else! We'll post pics of the good time for sure! Cross your fingers for good weather!! Also, I was recently hired at the Bonefish Grill, I go for orientation tomorrow! Yay, a job! So excited for that, even if it is just waitressing, it seems to be the best bet for making money with a busy school schedule. Rex has his 9 month review tomorrow...so we'll see how that goes too. I'm sure it'll be wonderful as usual. I'm on my way out the door to take him some dinner, he's staying late tonite to work on a project. But wanted to post pics of the kitties first.
4 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
8:05 AMAww, I wish I could have cats! I used to have them all the time but now I'm just too allergic. No worries, though, when we visit I'll come prepared with an artillery of benadryl and alavert. =) They're so cute, though! And MaineCoons are so cool! And Huge! Hope we see you guys soon, and have fun this weekend! Love, Erica- Jocelyn Edin said...
9:44 AMAwe! and congrats! See you this weekend. Didn't know you would be on AuSable too? Maybe we'll run into each other :)- Britta said...
3:00 PMTwo cats?? How exciting! Sorry I missed you at the cabin. I left around 5 pm on Friday night. I hope you had a great time and hopefully we'll get together soon!- Anonymous said...
8:48 PMAlright, so you did get to posting...I just missed it since you did it after we left for the weekend!! The cats are very cute and look like lots of fun. It was awesome to see you guys this past weekend. Of course, the weather could have been a bit nicer, but we still had a blast!!! Love, Kyle and Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



