One positive to not having a full time job...(though, I'd take a full time job in a heartbeat!)
Posted by Monica at 1:09 PMthe freedom. :) On Friday I made the trek home bright and early to get some more cross country skiing in. I had a hair cut appointment in the area, so figured I might as well go spend some quality time on the trails with my dad. We headed out at 8:30 and skied until 11, the snow was beautiful, not sticky at all, and the sun rise was gorgeous. The snow was sparkling and there was frost on the trees. It was definitely worth waking up early for. Here are some pics and cheesy videos from the trails...
![]() |
| Cross Country Skiing |
4 Comments:
-
- Jocelyn Edin said...
10:14 PMI don't know why people grumble about Michigan winters, so much of it is magical! I love the sparkles too!- Juli D said...
11:41 AMLove the sun over the river! Looks gorgeous there.- Kari said...
11:12 PMYour pictures made me soooo homesick when I looked at them tonight. They're beautiful.- Unknown said...
4:24 PMIt was a most memorable experience! Great skiing! I smile when I think bout how the mink ambled along the shore line, disappearing under the slabs of ice, only to re-appear moments later emerging from the hidden hollows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
