Our Opossum


This little guy has been hanging around our backyard at nite giving Riley quite the scare. It's hilarious really, Riley will be going about his business and then he'll finally realize the opossum is like 2 feet away and he'll freak out. He doesn't seem to know what to do. It's been quite the entertainment really since the opossum is clearly bigger than him...

Other than that bit of excitement, not much else going on around here. Rex has been playing hours and hours of Mario Galaxy, the newest Wii game. I've been doing hours and hours of homework and counting the days 'til I just get to work for a bit. I think I'm at 10...only 4 more major projects to do, and 2 of them will be off my plate by tomorrow. Really looking forward to the upcoming LONG weekend and a crazy day of shopping on Friday. Having a hard time believing it's nearly the end of November, it was a reality check the other nite when I walked out of work, there was a sprinkling of snow on all of our cars. Well, got to get back to work. Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall colors and staying nice and cozy! Oh, I almost forgot, Go State for finally getting another win!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I HATE opposums...I think they are the ugliest animals, but it sounds like they don't bother you too much :) Enjoy your Thanksgiving and few days of off school, the end is near and then you get to be a full-fledged teacher!! -Melissa
    apoch said...
    Galaxies is awesome!

    You should teach Riley to play dead when confronted by the opossum.
    Jocelyn Edin said...
    Wow, I'm actually nervous for lil' Riley! Too bad for opposums that they are so ugly. They get a bad rep. See you Saturday.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home